About Me

My photo
My little, long forgotten, slice of the Rust Belt, Ohio, United States
I am the only son of Deaf parents, which is the same as being an only child. I went to college to be a history teacher and somehow fell into being a bi-lingual/bi-cultural mediator,(interpreter). If that wasn't enough, I somehow captured the heart of a beautiful lady and had kids...how did this all happen?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kisha's Drawings.

Once again the ugly fight over hair style broke out in normally tranquil Leland Manor. Naturally, it was over my inept attempts of sitting my daughter's hair.

I tried to accommodate my lovely Amazon Princess , really I did. A valiant attempt was made to conquer the right out of bed, wilder than a bull moose with a bunion, beyond a dad's ability, bed head.

Yet, Kisha felt so strongly that I was unable to comprehend the language she spoke when trying to explain how she wanted her hair styled, she took pencil in hand and drew me diagrams, complete with notations. She even went so far as to gesture out to me the picture showing how I made her look is "BAD" and the picture showing how she should look is "GOOD". She went on the explain, in great pantomime, how this is Valentine's Day and if she goes to school looking as I did her hair, her Valentine's Day card box would be painfully empty.

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment